E-Detoxing In Samoa






E-Detoxing In Samoa 



Being a part of and growing up in the millennial generation, I was born in a time where technology was beginning to boom, and unlike the older generations I am unable to recall a time in my life where technology was not a large part of my life.With the help of mobile phones instant communication and response is always readily available. This constant online presence begins to take its toll which is why its time for me to take a well needed break from the digital world and start my own electronic- detox holiday and what better place to do it then in a hidden gem like Samoa? 

Located in the heart of the South Pacific between New Zealand and Hawaii, Samoa is known as the treasured Islands of the South Pacific. Known for its natural beauty, turquoise blue water, clear skies and pristine white beaches, it is the perfect place to relax and take week-long  time out from the online world. 

My Travel Plans: 

  • A day and night at the beach:  Spending the day in one of the worlds top ten most beautiful beaches in the world, Lalomanu Beach. The perfect spot to relax and soak up the sun and begin my E-detox by reading a book. Far from the hustle and bustle of modern life an overnight stay in one of the beach fales is the perfect way to immerse myself in the cultural lifestyle of local villagers and experience a blissful night under the stars.  
  • Embracing Samoan Lifestyle: Spending the day wandering around the Samoa Cultural Village, I will get the chance to mingle with the locals and experience what it is like to be a part of Samoan culture and embracing their traditions. 
  • Island Hopping: Going off on my own adventure, I'll be taking a day trip to Manono Island and hiring a car to go explore and indulge in different activities and testing my fear of heights while walking along a hanging bridge in Savaii. And blasting my music as a take a scenic drive along the Le Mafa Pass in the island of Upolu. 
  • Exploring Samoa's hidden depths: Making use of the fantastic reef breaks around the island, its time to put  my scuba diving skills to use and explore Samoa underwater!


With my travel plans sorted and all laid out  I cant help but get excited to begin my Somoan adventure!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sherbet LondonTaxis

Have Your Happily Ever After In Samoa